Take Action

Get Involved

Support us with a one time donation or monthly donation – because I feel so strongly that the government should not be involved in the affairs of our ministry all donations will not be applicable for tax deductions. All donations will be used 100% for the ministry to reclaim souls who have been captured by the psychiatric industry. Click on the button below and choose to contribute your desired amount.


Our Ministry is not affiliated with the government as a Non-profit organization 501 (c) (3).


Become a Member

  •  Receive Future Newsletters, posts, and videos
  • Updates on News Stories
  • Added to our Prayer List
  • Free Literature (downloadable) for Distribution
  • Eligible to apply for your own Chapter (See below)

Complete Membership Form


Order Books & Material – All proceeds from sales will be used entirely for the ministry to reclaim Christians souls who have been abused by psychiatry and to help them experience the new life in Christ.   Order Now


Start a Chapter – Those Members who are interested in starting a Chapter in their own city or country will become the true light bearers for this ministry. Begin a rally, organize a protest, hand out brochures in front of a counseling center or make your church aware of the abuses of psychiatry. Use our literature, books, and T-shirts to help others see how the flock is being led astray by putting their trust in the psychiatric industry and its psychotropic drugs. As a Chapter Leader all this material will be discounted, (commensurate to your needs and the Ministries available fund). Also, use our training materials to train pastors and lay leaders in your area.

Those who feel led to start a Chapter in your City (or State) then you will need to order the books: “Guiding Principles for Biblical Counseling,” and “Stand Firm, Godly Counsel for the Last Days.” Once you have read both of these resources and still feel led to start a Chapter then contact me direct by filling out the Contact form expressing your desire. Once you have been approved as a Chapter Leader I will send you additional information on getting set up in your city (or State).


Contact Us



Contact Us



Report any mental health abuse (drugging, electroshock, involuntary commitment etc.) by filling out an abuse case form and submitting it to CAPA (all information kept in strict confidence).  

Report Abuse Case Form


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

An Advocate for Those in Bondage